Terms and Conditions
This audio-visual recording is protected by the Copyright Act, 1957. All rights are reserved with SDN Group Digitals. The purchaser is not authorised to copy/reproduce the contents including and not limited to choreography, screenplay, music, lyrics and other such components in the audio-visual recordings purchased from SDN Group Digitals.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE BY USER:
- Application and Commencement:
- The contract shall be called as ‘Terms and Conditions of use by User’.
- The ‘Terms and Conditions of use by user’ constitute to a legally binding agreement between Sridevi Nrithyalaya (hereafter referred to so SDN) and you as the user.
- The contract will apply and commence upon accessing, purchasing, downloading, installing, browsing and/or use by you or user, this contract becomes binding and enforceable against you and/or the user.
- Definitions: Unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms have very specific definitions:
- Content: It refers to all the text, graphics, images, music, choreography, screenplay, music, lyrics, audio recordings, video recordings, visual-audio recordings in physical, electronic and/or other materials which is available on the website.
- Devices: It refers to any and all devices enables by internet which are compatible with and have access to Internet. They include smart phones, tablets, laptops, desktops and other devices.
- Purchaser: It refers to any natural and legal person who purchases any of the contents from Sridevi Nrithyalaya/ SDN Group Digitals through physical forms, electronic, digital means or any other means.
- Our/our/ours: It shall refer to ‘Sridevi Nrithyalaya (SDN) & SDN Group Digitals’.
- User/user/End User/ end user: It refers to any natural person or a legal person access, purchase, download, install, browse and/or use our content.
- Us/us: It shall refer to ‘Sridevi Nrithyalaya (SDN)’ & SDN Group Digitals.
- We/we: It shall refer to ‘Sridevi Nrithyalaya (SDN)’ & SDN Group Digitals.
- Website/website: It refers to the website/online application owned by Sridevi Nrithyalaya (SDN) <https://www.sridevinrithyalaya.com/> to provide content on devices through the use of internet.
- You/you/Your/your: It shall refer to the User.
- Sridevi Nrithyalaya and its Content:
We, Sridevi Nrithyalaya (SDN) is (description of the actual services or activities caried by the institution). (With a little elaboration 1 paragraph).
We provide our users services (description of the contents) on the basis of subscription/purchase to get access to our content through internet.
- Data Privacy:
- Restrictions on the usage of the contents in our website
- Hereby it is clarified that You/ the User shall be permitted to use the contents in our website and the website itself for PERSONAL USE
- In no manner whatsoever, You/ the User shall be allowed to either directly or indirectly through any means copy, download, archive, perform display, upload, publish, transmit, retransmit any of the content mentioned in our website.
- You/ the User shall not translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble all the contents mentioned on the website and the website itself.
- You/the User/ Purchaser shall not be authorised to copy and reproduce the contents including and not limited to choreography, screenplay, music, lyrics in the audio-visual recordings through the purchase of the audio-visual recordings through SDN Group Digitals.
- You shall not duplicate, resell collect any of the audio recordings, visual recordings, visual-audio recordings, contents, or any derivatives of the contents.
- You/ the User shall not permit any third party to benefit from your use of functionality of our website either directly or indirectly or via facility management, timesharing, service bureau or any other arrangement.
- If you transfer the possession of any content on the website and the website itself in violation of the aforesaid terms and conditions, you shall be liable to face action in the manner recognisable in the eyes of law.
- All the rights not set forth hereunder are exclusively reserved by Us.
- Other Terms:
- We may terminate or suspend your access to our contents at any point in time without cause and without prior notice or liability including without limitation to any breach of these terms by you.
- You shall be solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining the device and internet connect needed to access and use our content and for payment of all such charges in relation to the same.
- Limitation and Termination of our liability towards the User:
- You/The User acknowledge that the Service is provided ‘as on basis’ and any possible interruption or degradation of quality or disturbances of the service may be caused by any cause, within or beyond our control.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage (including direct, indirect or other damages, loss of revenue, profits or business) which you may sustain as a result of the interruption or degradation of the services or based on Our inability to restore the content or services.
- We shall not be held liable for any other consequential damages, losses, faults of any other nature including and not limited to breach of contract, loss of revenue, profits of business or in tort.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
The present terms and conditions shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The dispute shall be resolved by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by mutual consent of the parties. The seat and venue of the arbitration shall be Chennai. The language of the arbitration shall be in English. Further, the courts in Chennai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.